Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Remember to Give Thanks


The theme for Dies R Us Challenge #60 is Thankful for Nature.  It's always nice to have a stash of Thank You cards on hand.  I used some paper from DCWV's The Guilded Orchard.  I used a Gina Marie Designs die to cut the leaf.  I cut it from some red DP and also from the light colored DP.  I embedded the red leaf in the negative space created by the leaf that was cut from the light colored DP.  I mounted the light colored panel onto a gold foil card.  The "THANKS" was cut with a Memory Box die out of  a glittered gold foam sheet.  I added this to a red banner that I cut free-hand.  The flourishes behind the banner were cut from the gold foam sheet with dies from Marianne Creatables.  I fussy cut the tiny bird and added it to the leaf stem.  I highlighted the flowers and bird with a clear Wink of Stella pen and added gems to the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by..........................Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.